Job description / Role
- Manage the Company's financial risks, liquidity, and funding requirements to constantly meet business needs.
- Monitor /Manage bank agreements and relationship with banks.
- Act as the primary liaison ( with Group Treasury Director co-operation ) with banks to communicate and agree on financing methods, when needed.
- Prepare the company's cash flow projection (Weekly & Monthly) and submit it to the Group Treasury Director.
- Coordinate with external and internal auditors during the cash count.
- Monitor all cash disbursements to ensure proper supporting documents, transactions recorded in the cashbook, and that the cash custody on-hand matches the cashbook balance.
- Review and authorize, as the second signee, all departments' requests and the requests supporting documents, to issue letters of guarantee, letter of credit, checks, and wire transfers for suppliers/contractors.
- Study and analyze the Company's liquidity status and issues requested letters of guarantee, letter of credit, checks, and wire transfers according to availability and priority.
- Prepare and approve all documents from banks needed for the custom authorities, i.e. certified checks or bank drafts.
- Manage all the Treasury department reports & closing process.
- Support the Group Treasury Director to structure the suppliers / Banks Facilities to suit the company's liquidity status
- Develop and improve the Treasury SOP, System and Reports.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent People Management Skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good command of English
- Good Knowledge of Great Plains ERP Systems.
- CTP holder is preferable.
- 15+ years' experience in Corporate Treasury operations, working experience in treasury Policies & Procedures,Transformation Process, Able to work independently, organized and attentive to details, Good team player, excellent people skills and able to work with all level of people.
- At least 5 years managerial experience in Treasury.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce or any equivalent certificate.
About the Company
Giza Systems, a leading systems integrator in the MEA region, designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as the telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality and real estate among other market sectors. We help our clients streamline their operations and businesses through our portfolio of solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice. Our team of 1000 professionals are spread throughout the region with anchor offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala and New Jersey, allowing us to service an ever-increasing client base in over 40 countries.