Job description / Role
- Daily cash management
- Debt facilities management
- Managing treasury accounting including, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments
- Monitor day-to-day operations and cash flow
- Audit company expenses and financial policies
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business
- MBA is highly preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years accounting experience
- Preferred Saudi nationals can be considered for this role
- Candidates with work experience in construction, property, real estate, will be preferred
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.