Job description / Role
• Banking All Matters
Strategic Roles & Responsibilities
• Implement Finance department objectives in line with Flow’s business strategy.
• Support the development of Finance department medium and short-term plans.
Operational Roles & Responsibilities
• Handling cashier for day to day cash transaction.
• Arrange all relevant transactions (Inflows & Outflows)
• Arrange Bank Account Open / close documents / bank device activation etc.
• Dealing online banking.
• Payment methods – Collect cheque book from bank, Issue cheque books, Prepare bank transfer documents & upon approval arrange to send bank.
• Prepare L.C. related formalities.
• Arrange Governmental payments.
• Arrange utilities payments & record entries.
• Inter company fund transfer & record entries.
• Custom duty payment arrange & record .
• Other income receive & arrange to deposit.
• Preparing collection vouchers.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
• Assist the preparation of the monthly/yearly closings.
• Assist with other accounting projects.
• Assist in cash flows preparations.
•Assist in preparing the relevant Bank Documents related to the trade services.
SAR 6,500 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field.
• Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Full Time Employee
• Entry Level
Years of Experience:
• Min: Fresh Graduate
• Saudi Arabia
Number of Vacancies:
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)