Job description / Role
Fetchr continues to grow and we're looking for an Treasury Accountant to play an integral part in supporting Fetchr's financial payments and ensuring payments are reconciled and and made on a timely basis. You'll be based in our client offices within Riyadh, KSA and play a pivotal part in maintaining relationships with banking partners and senior stakeholders.
Fetchr is revolutionizing the world of shipment and delivery in the Middle East with cutting-edge technologies. Sending and receiving packages has never been this cool, fun, or easy. Established in the U.A.E in 2012 we've grown to over 3,000 employees spread across seven countries and continuing to grow rapidly.
We're looking for exceptional talent that want to build something revolutionary! People that enjoy the challenge of solving problems that serve our customer's and client's needs. If you're looking to build something you will be proud of, this is the place for you.
Your new role:
- You'll be required to manage and record all payment requirements, execute them on online banking portals and engage with all tiers of management to get timely approvals and payments execution.
- You'll be maintaining relationships with banks to ensure smooth processing of transactions, as well as maintain relationships internally to achieve cooperation and optimal results.
- You'll need to be fluent in English as well as Arabic, and capable of developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
What you'll need to succeed in your new role :
- You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CMA or hold a Masters degree in the field of accounting) with ideally 3+ years of experience in Accounting and Finance.
- You'll need to have previous experience in liaising with banks and developing strong relationships while maintaining knowledge of banking regulations within KSA. In addition which you'll need experience of engaging with senior stakeholders and managing client relationships.
- You'll be a confident individual with strong attention to detail, patience and persistence to get the job done! The ability to engage and negotiate with colleagues, senior management and external parties will be key to your success in the role.
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
What you'll get in return:
- You'll benefit from working for one of the region's hottest startups.
- Benefit from working in a culture that demands thinking, innovation and taking control
- Make a direct impact and exponentially grow based on your performance
- Be part of a great start-up with the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the region that are building a product that disrupts!
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role and feel you'd be a great fir, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
About the Company
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world's population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we've grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Water & Beverages Company in Saudi Arabia
Robert Half International (RHI)
General Ledger Accountant
Senior Treasury Accountant
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE