Job description / Role
Our client is a Leading integrated workplace solutions providers in KSA. They are currently looking to recruit a Treasury Specialist (Corporate) to be based in Riyadh.
Duties & Responsibilities
• This is a very critical position under the CFO vertical responsible for banking, treasury, cash management, project financing, risk, and payroll and accounts payable interface. This will also be involved in capital structure decisions, source and application of funds to the entire organization in a time critical manner. Heavy forecasting and modeling expertise will be inherent to this job.
• Banking relations & treasury
• Treasury operations
• Project financing
• Cash management & forecasting
• Payroll and banking administration
• Contracts administration
• Credit administration
• Insurance and risk management
• Debt and equity capital raising
• Export credit and asset financing
• Other structured finance and syndication
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor degree in Commerce, Business & ACA, CFA or MBA etc.
• A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in bank, financial instruction or large treasury of a projects and IT solutions sector organization.
• Prior experience of Oracle or other ERP – treasury and cash management modules required.
• Strategic treasury management, high level presentation and communication, relationship management, linking and inking the organization wide funding needs, such as from cash to credit to banking instruments, credit administration with a long term view of the organization.
• Saudi National
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering