Turnaround Assistant Block Leader
Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support to the Turnaround Area Leader in the assurance of the quality of the Detailed Planning and Work Packages developed by the planning Contracts.
• Participate in conjunction with the Turnaround Area Leader and Planning Contracts in the development of a scope related Risk Analysis to identify schedule risks and develop contingency action and recommendations to manage such risks.
• Deal with the Operation, Inspection, Maintenance, Projects and other turnaround works proponents to collects and distribute the necessary technical data to generate a comprehensive a good quality Detailed Planning for the Turnaround
• Provide accurate data to feed onto the preparation of Turnaround budgets, cost projections and budget proposals.
• Give the necessary support to Turnaround Material Planners when preparing the Purchase Requisition for the material items required for the completion of the works included in the turnaround scope ,as well as when performing the evaluation Technical Proposals and clarification of inquires coming from the vendors.
• Attend to regular and extraordinary meetings in relation to the turnaround preparation as per instructed by the Turnaround Area Leader.
• Identify enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvements to the top management.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Turnaround Area Leader.
• Role during the execution phase, as agreed with scope & Planning Head and Area Leader.
• Education Background: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience: At least 6 years of experience in Maintenance or Turnaround, and demonstrated understanding of Turnaround principles and practices.
About the Company
SATORP, in its promising future, is one of the most complex refineries in the world, with a processing capacity of 400,000 barrels per day of Arabian Heavy Crude to produce petroleum products and petrochemicals with commitment to the highest international standards of health, safety and environment; and at the same time having continuous development and leadership in the region. This world-class refinery that came to being out of the expertise of the two oil giants, Saudi Aramco and Total, is located at Jubail Industrial City in the east of Saudi Arabia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)