Turnaround Contract Engineer
Job description / Role
Duties and responsibilities:
• Work closely with Turnaround Divisions/ Functions to prepare requests for proposals ( RFPs) for Turnaround services to be outsourced
• Participate in developing Evaluation Criteria and preliminary cost estimate for contracts expected results.
• Coordinate and manage all activities related to prepare instructions to bidder , meet with the contractors and evaluate offers.
• Assist in formulating and improving contracting and tendering policies and procedures for Turnaround services.
• Review pre-award documents to ensure compliance with SATOR's policies and procedures.
• Assist in preparing, developing and measuring Key Performance.
• Maintain computer records of contract information and update all involved parties with current status of contracts and expectations of completion.
• Assess contractor's performance during the execution of work to ensure that all contractual requirements are being met
• Verify and review Contractors proposed Variation Orders and submit a Variation Order Status Report.
• Route contracts for signature, track work progress and submit regular reports.
• Provide technical advice and guidance on contracting processes and related issues to Turnaround Team.
• Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Six (6) years of experience in industry contracts Management, of which at least two (02) years in a similar Position
About the Company
SATORP, in its promising future, is one of the most complex refineries in the world, with a processing capacity of 400,000 barrels per day of Arabian Heavy Crude to produce petroleum products and petrochemicals with commitment to the highest international standards of health, safety and environment; and at the same time having continuous development and leadership in the region. This world-class refinery that came to being out of the expertise of the two oil giants, Saudi Aramco and Total, is located at Jubail Industrial City in the east of Saudi Arabia.