Job description / Role
$Negotiable Tax Free Package
From a modest start Digby Morris’ client has grown in the last 30 years to become a major multi disciplinary industrial services company offering solutions in the fields of construction and fabrication as well as operations & maintenance to clients in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Their project capability includes mechanical, electrical & instrumentation works on behalf of the petrochemical, oil & gas/ refineries, fertilizer plants and steel industries and a scope of work including but not limited to
Scope of services
• Detailed Engineering
• Operation & Maintenance
• Plant Shutdown & Turnaround
• Industrial Services
• Housing & Catering
• Equipment & Transportation
Owing to recent restructuring in the business, our client has an immediate requirements for 2 no.s Turnaround Managers to be based at the operations in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
• Managing constructability and construction execution activities through coordination, collaboration, communication and strong critical thinking skills
• Applies Global Turnaround Methodology and corresponding best practices
• Creates value by executing best in class Turnaround Performance with respect to EH&S, asset utilization and asset mechanical reliability
• Ensures proper completion of inspections and implementation of all environmental, safety, compliance and security requirements
• Measures the efficiency of the work process and initiates Management of Change for improvements and fast knowledge transfers.
• Develops pre-turnaround, turnaround, and post-turnaround schedules with business team(s) and operating unit(s)
• Establishes contracting plan and facilitates work list development
• Ensures all planning activities are performed as scheduled (job packages, tools and consumable packages, including heavy and small tools, and equipment)
• Develops physical layout of actual turnaround site; works closely with internal audit and other departments to ensure turnaround objectives
Required Education and Experience
• BS in Engineering (Ideally Mechanical)
• 15+ years of chemical plant/refinery experience with specific emphasis in turnarounds and a demonstrated ability to lead with a record of proactive accomplishment.
• In depth knowledge of maintenance work & execution for all craft types utilized in a petrochemical facility
• Unwavering focus on safely performing work and following compliance rules, codes and regulations.
• Expertise and experience in turnaround and project principles.
• Demonstrated success in managing large projects or turnaround.
• Ability to work as a team lead and/or team participant.
• Ability to make critical decisions, problem solve and analyze.
The company offers a long term position with a generous tax free compensation package – subject to negotiation
About the Company
Digby Morris one of the first choice recruitment consultancies operating within the property and construction industry. Offering expertise in executive search & selection, contingency recruitment, interim management and contract placements as well as a comprehensive range of specialist consulting services, we understand that every clients requirement is different and tailor each project to our clients\\' needs.
We specialise solely in the placement of property and construction professionals from graduates to senior managers, partners and main board directors. To date our clients have included:
- Private Practices
- Leisure Operators
- Financial Institutions
- House Builders
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||22 May|