Job description / Role
He/she should rig up the full UBD DAQ System and understand the function of each part of it. Manage to connect all segments on location with the UBD DAQ System.
The UBD DAQ reports to the UBD supervisor, unless otherwise stated.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
The UBD DAQ Specialist is responsible for the below assignments:
- Rig up, operation, and maintenance of Data Acquisition System.
- Monitor all surface parameters.
- Report data to WSDE and UBD Supervisor.
- Maintain distributed display for Surface Package Acquisition system with monitors in Co Man office, Tool pusher office, WSDE office and Choke Control Cabin.
- Report to UBD Supervisor on the acquisition system status and parameters.
- Alert the UBD Supervisor in case of any parameters that are out normal.
- Design and develop PLC code, HMI and SCADA applications based on given requirements and specifications.
- Interpret electric design drawings for automation system requirements.
- Power up electrical systems and configure hardware per application specifications.
- Troubleshooting existing systems.
- Review, repair and redesign legacy codes.
- Interpret GUI/Communication interface and networking as per required specifications.
- Hands on instrumentation and field devices configuration and integration with the control system.
- Proven proficiency in Rockwell Automation Logix 5000, and FTVIEW SCADA.
Previous Experience and Competencies
- The position requires a good experience of our Operations both Offshore, and Onshore, as well as a sound Engineering background, and a good knowledge of electronics and networking.
- UBD experience should be no less than 3 years.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions