Job description / Role
The primary responsibility of the UBD Supervisor is to deliver high quality services to our clients. He/She is responsible for ensuring the preparation and dispatching of equipment and the execution of services in the field to our customers. He/she is directly responsible for the quality of service delivered at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation is up to standard. He/She is in charge of his/her job and is responsible for the training and development of personnel assigned to his/her job and for the maintenance status of his/her assigned equipment.
The UBD Supervisor reports directly to the UBD Coordinator and functionally to the Tool pusher, unless otherwise stated
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
The UBD supervisor is responsible for the below assignments:
- Liaise with Saudi Aramco representatives and CTD Tool pusher.
- Liaise with UBD coordinator for all job-related discussions.
- Participate actively in the training of Technicians and operators in the location.
- Actively coach and train junior members of the crew during the operation.
- To understand, follow, promote and uphold all Schlumberger QHSE standards. Actively participate in local loss prevention programs.
- To control quality of our service during all phases of the operation and to ensure that products of highest quality is delivered to the client.
- To perform all reporting and administrative duties concerning the field operations, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Onsite supervision for all the UBD operation.
- To ensure that the status of all equipment assigned to him/her is kept up to date in tracking sheet.
- To ensure critical spare parts for all aspect of the job are available in sufficient quantity at the wellsite.
Previous Experience and Competencies
- The position requires a good experience of our operations both offshore, and onshore.
- The UBD experience should be no less than 8 years and the candidate should have a valid well control certificate
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions