Job description / Role
UI/UX Designer - KSA
A talented UI/UX Designer is required to create beautiful and seamless experiences (i.e. Mobile and Web based) for internal and external customers and stakeholders. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
A leading regional telecommunications infrastructure services provider enabling future technologies for its clients and for the Vision 2030 digital transformation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. An agile, digitized and efficient company ready for the digital age.
* Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
* Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
* Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, etc.
* Build page navigation buttons and search fields
* Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
* Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
* Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
* Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
* Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
* In addition to a fantastic UI/UX Designer opportunity, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer strong career prospects.
* Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
* Strong portfolio of design projects
* Knowledge of wireframe tools
* Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
* Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
* Good time-management skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.