Job description / Role
A leading regional financial services provider of wholesale banking, asset management and retail banking services. An agile, digitized and efficient company ready for the digital age.
* Key role in a rapidly growing digital team
* Work on mobile and web-based projects in a fast-paced environment
* Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
* Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, etc.
* Build page navigation buttons and search fields
* Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
* Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
* Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
* Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
* Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
* Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
The Successful Applicant
* Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
* Strong portfolio of design projects
* Knowledge of wireframe tools
* Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
* Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
* Knowledge of HTML/CSS
* Good time-management skills
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.