Job description / Role
Ultrasound Application Specialist (Canon/Toshiba)
One of Saudi Arabia’s top medical device companies are looking for an Applications Specialist to join their team of dynamic professionals. Our client is a true leader in the Kingdom and Gulf Regions, with a region-wide portfolio that has already opened offices in the United Arab Emirates and works with reputable partners in Bahrain, Kuwait & Oman.
The company therefore has the technical expertise and geographical reach to sell and install medical equipment and supplies to private and public hospitals and medical centres throughout the Gulf region, with your help!
Our client offers uncapped personal and professional growth potential with state-of-the-art medical technologies in the Middle East. You can make a concrete contribution to global healthcare while representing countless prestigious companies, networking and building your own personal portfolio.
• Provides technical or clinical assistance during marketing and sales processes.
• Trains and ensures that customers (including the “end-users” i.e. the medical imaging techs) are properly and optimally able to operate the medical imaging equipment they have purchased.
• Monitors the installation of medical imaging equipment, in particular Canon/Toshiba Ultrasound – I Series / Aplio Series.
• Provides on-going customer support and re-visits clients to receive feedback on the product(s) and their training needs.
• Keeps up-to-date on all equipment regulations and safety standards and communicates these to clients and colleagues.
• Develops instructional programs.
• Re-trains clients and colleagues when systems or technologies have been upgraded.
• Travels extensively.
• Customizes equipment to a client’s needs.
• Participates in trade shows and other demonstrations and presentations.
SAR 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Attractive Bonus & Commission structure
• Bachelors degree in; Clinical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Radiology, Electrical Engineering or similar.
• Must be experienced in Canon / Toshiba Ultrasound medical equipment!
• 3+ years in medical application Ultrasound or 3+ years clinical experience following certification, with demonstrated skill in general imaging, obstetrics and gynaecology (OB/GYN) including High Risk.
• Willingness to travel both within and outside your specified geographic region with overnight stays depending on geography and business need.
• Sales oriented and customer focused
• Highly organized and systematic in thinking and in action
• Self-developer and quick learner with high passion to learn more
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Attractive bonus and commission structure.
• Diverse job activities and excellent personal and professional growth opportunities.
• Join a team with a great working atmosphere and who organise after work activities
• Play an active role in developing skills of healthcare providers with the support of our suppliers.
• Enrich your portfolio both personally and professionally.
• Work with a company that genuinely care about your well-being and career development
• Work for one of Saudi Arabia biggest players in the medical healthcare industry with great job security.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.