Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Urban Planner, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Urban Planner, also known as an urban and regional planner, to develop a vision and a strategy to better an urban setting so that it serves the requirements of the populace. They can offer this service to smaller areas in addition to big metropolises. While analyzing the project, they consider community needs like transportation, recreation, historical preservation, and things mentioned by community people.
A person who creates plans and programs for the use of land is known as an urban planner. In towns, cities, counties, and metropolitan areas, planning is used to build communities, accommodate growth, or revitalize physical infrastructure.
• Meet with members of the public, business owners, and elected officials to discuss land use and development plans.
• Gather and analyze data from censuses, market research, and economic and environmental studies.
• Investigate the elements influencing land usage in the field.
• Examine the site plans that developers have provided.
• Analyze the viability of ideas and pinpoint the necessary adjustments.
• Advise on whether proposals should be accepted or rejected.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of zoning or building codes, environmental laws, and other legal matters.
• Analyze market data, demographic data, environmental research, and economic studies.
• Estimate the size and potential use of the development-ready land available.
• Examine and evaluate many potential influences on land use.
• Meet with the general people, governmental representatives, and developers about land development.
• Examine and approve site plans for the property under-considered.
• Present urban designs to commissioners and individuals involved in urban planning for approval.
• Observe all applicable local, state, and federal regulations about urban development.
• Investigate the area directly to find out what influences community growth and potential decline, such as land use.
• Take traffic growth into account and plan for common transit needs
• Look at the finest techniques for enhancing energy efficiency and lowering carbon emissions from neighborhood stores and enterprises.
• Supervise project development and assist with affordable homes.
• Create towns and cities that encourage leading active and healthy lifestyles.
• Participate in the planning and revitalization of low-income neighborhoods within the district.
• Consult with business leaders to find the best Disaster Risk Assessment strategies for Emergency Management.
• Create plans for infrastructure, public facilities, and zoning to suit community needs.
• Supply technical support to an organization’s city planning, engineering, public works, and finance departments.
• Examine demographic patterns to anticipate future community needs, such as population growth, household size, and income levels.
• Compose reports and present planning-related topics to government agencies.
• Coordinate with architects, builders, engineers, surveyors, and other experts to make sure that the designs adhere to the law.
• Evaluate the environmental impacts of new development projects in the areas that will be impacted.
• Create strategies to efficiently manage expansion while protecting natural resources.
• Conduct research on issues like housing trends travel habits, and community development requirements.
• Establish land use restrictions that adhere to regional, national and international environmental legislation.
• Prepare studies and plans.
• Perform examinations.
• Prepare for the creation of new urban facilities.
• Help to manage the urban resources and current infrastructure of a city.
• Create and modify municipal plans to accommodate development and growth.
• Document the site’s acceptance.
• Organize with other regional administrations.
• Construct and understand maps and diagrams.
• Consult with the general public and elected representatives about land use and development plans.
• Suggest whether to accept or reject ideas.
• A master’s degree in urban and regional planning, environmental planning, urban design, or a related discipline.
• Experience as a regional and urban planner in the past.
• Excellent project management abilities.
• Outstanding analytical abilities.
• Ability to produce graphics, diagrams, maps, sketches, and/or renderings of a high caliber.
• Thorough understanding of contemporary urbanism, transit-oriented development, and comprehensive street design ideas.
• Strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
• Possessing knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite’s tools, including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Working familiarity with web-based mapping tools like CartoDB and Mapbox.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.