Job description / Role
To oversee the development of the strategic urban plan for our client through defining the guidelines, such as land use, zoning, elevations, utility, etc
Our client is a development company that grows unique and vibrant mix-use developments across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These destinations will offer citizens job opportunities, improved living standards, and entertainment experiences of the highest standards. They are currently seeking an urban planning professional to oversee the development of their strategic urban plan. This role would be based in Riyadh.
* Oversee the development of master plans, in close coordination with external service providers
* Review the analysis of land use mix and integration of segments such as residential, commercial, and community use and recommend changes
* Ensure that plans and policies affecting land use, zoning and public infrastructure are compliant with all government and regulatory requirements
* Oversee an internal team of GIS specialist, planners, and draftsmen
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance be a part of one of the major entities in line with the Saudi Vision 2030.
* Bachelor's degree in Urban Planning or equivalent (Master's preferable)
* Minimum 7 years of experience in urban planning with minimum of 2 years managerial level
* Experience in infrastructure within the hospitality industry preferred.
* Must be GIS proficient
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.