Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Utilities - Drainage Engineer for a major Highways project in Saudi Arabia.
A typical week would include:
• Review the drainage concept, preliminary and detailed design
• Review cost estimates and support quantity surveys.
• Approve the drainage designs and reports.
• Coordinate the drainage design aspects including methodology reports, design parematers, drawings and calculations with the design consultant team.
• Prepare different project reports, design criteria, design guidelines, design process and procedures
• Coordianate with client representatives, consultants, contractactors and external stakeholders.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from accredited University
• 15 years of design experience in well known international firms
• Strong experience in designing storm water drainage networks, and flood protection measures.
• Knowledge of complex hydrological studies of desert, arid and semi-arid regions.
• Experience of flood modelling and watershed delineation based on latest hydrologic models like TUFLOW, Aquaveo WMS/SMS, XPSWMM etc.
• Knowledge of conflict resolution of utililites, modelling softwares like Naviworks, Bentley Navigator, Autodesk Cvil 3D.
• Knowledge of industry/regulatory codes and standards.
• Knowledge of design/or layout criteria pertinent to the discipline.
• Knowledge of utility design engineering sofetware like Water CAD, Storm CAD, Sewer CAD, KYPIPE
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill(Arabic ad advantage)
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
|Abu Dhabi||17 Sep|
Senior Project Engineer- Infrastructure
Site Engineer - Infrastructure
Menasa & Partners
Civil Site/Construction Manager
|East Timor||26 Aug|
Senior Engineer - Wet Utilities