Big Fish Recruitment
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Objectives: We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
• The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
• Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
• Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
• Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
• Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
• Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
• Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
• Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
• UI UX Designer Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
• Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• A team player but can work independently too.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Reporting to: IT Director
• Number required: 1
• Duration: 2-year contract
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Gross monthly base salary: 30000 SAR
• Specialist knowledge: UX/IU Development and Designing
• Nationality Preference: Saudi Arabia
• Current Location: Anywhere
• Gender Preference: Female
• Age Range: Any
• Language Fluency: Arabic
• Must have relevant educational/training certifications/qualifications.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.