Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding valuation consultant, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a valuation consultant, also known as a Business Valuator or Business Appraiser, assigns value to a business owner’s most valuable asset: their company. That isn’t a straightforward task.
While certain items are simple to value, such as gold, jewels, and antiques, others are more complex to estimate because they are valuable to their owners. One of those things, especially for entrepreneurs, is their business. Nonetheless, as a Valuation Consultant, you’re up to the task
• Identifying essential values in current and future initiatives
• Data, research materials, and product reports are all analyzed.
• Creating exceptional product value and application research and information.
• Consultation with other stakeholders to ensure that products meet client needs.
• Proactively managing client relationships and cultivating strong rapport.
• Communicating critical messages to clients and internal stakeholders regarding corporate solutions.
• Looking into customer concerns as well as new product uses for the company.
• Assisting sales teams in comprehending and communicating crucial metrics to customers.
• Helping other team members with research, presentations, and interactions with key accounts.
• Developing tools and templates for various stakeholders to use in determining the value of a product.
• A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, Strategy, or a related analytical subject is needed.
• 2 years of sales, finance, or business experience
• Thorough knowledge of CRM methods and procedures.
• The ability to undertake study and analysis on one’s own.
• The ability to break down complex technical material into easily digestible selling elements.
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation abilities.
• A team player who thrives in fast-paced circumstances.
• Leadership and mentoring skills.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.