Job description / Role
General description of the assignments:
The Value Engineering Specialist will be working within a project management office at client office and he shall perform all the necessary duties required by the client and our project manager within the scope specified by the contract. He will have the following major duties in minimum:
• Facilitate all required value engineering workshops within the cluster.
• Manage and direct all works related to Value Engineering (VE) studies for all projects within the cluster.
• Monitor the implementation of all VE studies and the outcome of these studies.
• Monitoring the implementation of the recommendations and outcome of all VE workshops and studies.
• Ensure that all reports and deliverables are completed on time.
• Update and Improve VE procedures and guidelines.
Qualification and Skills:
• Extensive Knowledge and experience with VE studies procedures and guidelines.
• Extensive project management experience.
• Experience in conducting and facilitating Value Engineering workshops
• VMA or CVS certified an added advantage.
• Experience in Water/Wastewater projects preferred
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.