This position is closed or expired.
See other Logistics jobs
We are talent pooling for Vehicle Production Manager in Saudi Arabia.
Direct production activity for the final assembly, test, inspection, and delivery of Metro vehicles. Ensure all vehicles are delivered on time, within budget, and required quality. Design and implement factory layout for vehicle assembly utilizing lean concepts for all aspects including environmental, IT, and configuration controls systems. Plan and monitor manpower requirements.
Your Key Accountabilities
- Manage and control departmental resources in attainment of production and quality objectives within forecast schedules, costs, and investment levels. This control includes total responsibility for manufacturing methods and in-process inspection.
- On a continuing basis, review and provide inputs and action to enhance manufacturing methods, techniques, and processes that will produce increases to quality and productivity while decreasing costs and investment levels. Develop and implement strategic programs for manufacturing.
- Plan, develop and submit recommended budget and staffing plans required to accomplish assigned work. Administer and control work in accordance with approved budget. Develop and review proposals and cost estimates for new contracts. Track budget and recommend cost effective improvements.
- Train, develop and provide guidance and assistance to employees. Conduct formal performance evaluations and recommend salary adjustments. Perform other duties as assigned. Promote and maintain self-managed team based interaction and integration with other departments. Keep abreast of current technology, standards, policies and procedures for improved quality and productivity.
- Provide technical support on all phases of prototype designs and strategic programs, in-house (Operations and Field) production test equipment, and "one-of-a-kind" production equipment such as central control system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Production field.
- Candidates must be fluent in English and additional knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are looking for great professionals to join us.
About the Company
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide — one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.