Job description / Role
A highly regarded Management Consulting firm is looking to hire an experienced Vendor Coordinator to join their well established team. This permanent opportunity will be based in the Saudi Arabia office.
Our client are highly reputable within the professional consulting industry and has been voted as one of the top companies to work for globally. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the growth of the Saudi Arabia office.
* Maintain and update vendor information including the onboarding of new vendors
* Handle sensitive information with high level of confidentiality and discretion and file information accordingly
* Implement a clear and efficient invoicing process
* Communicate with all stakeholders regularly and with all colleagues as appropriate Identify any business needs for vendors
* Conduct vendor assessments and performance monitoring
* Conduct market research and vendor comparisons, onboarding new vendors where appropriate.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus (discretionary) and medical insurance.
To be successful in the role of Office Manager you should demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
* Fluent English, both written and verbal
* Hold a valid transferable IQUMA to work in Saudi Arabia (should you not be a national)
* Previous work experience as a vendor coordinator, tenders administrator, RSP coordinator, document controller or similar
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail and organisational skills
* University degree is highly regarded but not essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
Global Purchasing / Procurement Officer
Procurement and Facility Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services