Job description / Role
Our client is a leading management consultancy with locations spanning worldwide. They are currently seeking to expand their workforce and looking to hire an experienced Vendor Registration Specialist to join their facility in Riyadh.
The organisation is an industry titan; with nearly a century of experience in more than 20 countries. They are seeking a Vendor registration Specialist to join their team.
The Vendor Registration Specialist will be responsible for:
* Processing new client registration requests in a timely manner
* Obtaining registration information and updating documents on the organisation's database
* Consistently checking emails for new client registration opportunities
* Delivering notifications periodically to the proposal team on new client registrations or updates to current client statuses
* Providing support to the team with RFP tasks and assisting them with uploading required documents
* Keeping track of any new information on the client's portal (e.g. deadlines, RFPs, etc.)
* Formulating and sending out contracts and agreements to clients
The successful candidate will receive a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Vendor Registration Specialist to further progress their career with a global management consultancy.
* 2-3 years of experience within a similar role
* Previous experience working with a management consultancy is advantageous
* Fluent in Arabic
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Solid organisational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.