Job description / Role
Vice President Human Resources – KSA
Gulf Connexions is currently recruiting for a qualified VP- Human Resources to join one of the region’s leading Banking and Finance businesses based in Riyadh. This is a superb opportunity to become part of a high-flying and incredibly diversified organization.
• Ensuring the HR team meet key KPI’s, complete weekly action items and generate a weekly HR report for the HR Director.
• Supporting and advising management at all levels across the business on all HR related matters, ranging from general queries, grievances to disciplinary investigations and employee relations.
• Execute regular HR operations, such as administrations, recruitment, personnel interviews and evaluations, training vendor interviews evaluations, leave & OT management, regional HR meetings, etc. Embedding a strong service orientation within the team, working to exceptional standards of customer service and relatability.
• Develop and implement a Talent Development programs across all levels with the business.
• Minimum of 12 years of successful and progressive HR experience with at least the last 3 years at Head/Director level.
• CIPD qualification is required.
• Prior experience in partnering with senior management to build dynamic and scalable people strategies.
• Change management experience.
• Ability to systematically and logically analyse information.
• Ability to balance competing priorities.
• Superior written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
Saudi Nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
HR & Government Affairs Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
HR Manager - (Saudi National)
|Saudi Arabia||12 Feb|
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Assistant HR / HR Manager