Job description / Role
Guildhall has been approached to identify a Vice President of Infrastructure for a major engineering company with a regional HQ in Saudi Arabia.
This internationally recognized top 10 engineering organization is experiencing rapid growth in KSA and is looking for the right candidate to develop the infrastructure side of the business.
The role will be involved in the following responsibilities:
- Client interface, management, development
- Change management
- Procurement & logistics strategy
- Infrastructure division will cover the sewerage, treatment plants, telephone and communication networks, pump stations, EHV/HV/MV/LV power substations and networks and roads projects across the Kingdom
SAR 50,000 to 100,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering
- Chartered Engineer
- Approximately 20 years experience with roughly 5 years in a similar position
- Minimum 12 years experience in Infrastructure related projects
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.