Job description / Role
- Creatively assembling recorded unedited audio / visual media (in the form of digital graphics, video, music, narrations, sound effects) into well-paced, visually-attractive finished video programs suitable for broadcasting, mass duplication and/or online distribution.
- Capable of working independently and/or closely with an assigned Producer / Director in the preparation of scripted and non-scripted video programs.
- Effectively manage and securely store all video program media files and related data from initial digitization to archiving.
- Consult with Producers / Directors with regard to video shoots requiring complex post-production techniques.
- Perform both offline and online editing.
- Perform complex color correction using edit suite built-in applications.
- Perform complex audio mixing using edit suite built-in applications.
- Perform complex video compositing using edit suite built-in and external compositing applications.
- Ensure technical standards for broadcast etc. are adhered to.
- Research for and recommend technical and creative solutions.
- Guide, teach and supervise junior colleagues as required.
- Perform other related duties as requested or required.
SAR 21,000 to 23,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University in a specialty directly related to job assignment: Motion Picture/Television Production, Communications, Multi-Media Studies, etc.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in television, film or video production, including experience in producing and high-end editing and graphics in multi-platform media.
- Extensive knowledge of nonlinear (NLE) systems, including Adobe Premiere Pro & Final Cut.
- Experience with design software including After Effects.
- Knowledge of HD workflow and online video support systems, including media encoding/compression software.
- Knowledge of video production techniques, including camera, lighting, and audio recording.
- Knowledge of Macintosh and Windows operating systems.
- Fluent in English language with excellent verbal and written communications skills. Additional Arabic an advantage.
- Fully trained in Health and Safety regulations
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)