Job description / Role
- Daily operation including alarm handling and troubleshooting;
- Health check on the vIMS
- vIMS Configuration change implementation;
- vIMS Patch or update change implantation;
- vIMS Capacity analysis and management;
- vIMS network performance analysis, optimization recommendation and implementation;
- vIMS problem Root causes identification according to the problem locating process;
- Security policy compliance by following customer policy and product alarm;
- Provide effective management and orchestration for network service lifecycle management through MANO to achieve uniform management on telecom network devices in a cloud-based environment.
- Have more than 5 years of experience of traditional core network IMS or cloud core network vIMS operation;
- Well Understand the structure and principle of IMS product including but not limited to SPG, iCG, ATS, HSS, etc;
- Well Understand CloudCore solution overall architecture, interfaces and functions.
- Well understand daily maintenance of Cloud Core network for common KPI monitoring, alarm handling, general fault hanlding, root cause analysis, configuration implementation, change implementation, health checking,etc.
- Well understand the CloudCore system capacity expansion, software upgrade and VNFM maintenance and operation;
- Well understand NFV knowledge including NFV basic concept, ETSI NFV protocol architecture, Cloud computing basic knowledge.
- Experienced with one or two OSS tool
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.