Job description / Role
- Working in a multi-disciplinary agile team constellation to develop immersive XR, VR and AR solutions following the state-of-the-art rules for interaction design and for designing comfortable, intuitive and playful experiences.
- Developing Extended Reality solutions including, but not limited to interaction and user experience conception, 3D environment design and optimization, backend system integration, as well as integration of functionalities like physics simulations and artificial intelligence agents.
- Designing, implementing and optimizing sound for different use case scenarios (incl. 3D sound rendering).
- Evaluating, integrating and optimizing APIs for multiuser collaboration and communication.
- Optimizing performance and quality for different target platforms and network environments.
- Optimizing performance on low level mobile devices.
- Developing means for profiling, evaluation and testing of connection quality and latency.
- Continuously test, debug, profile, analyze, and optimize on the applicable target platform (e.g. Oculus Quest/ Quest 2, HTC Focus Plus, etc.), PC, mobile phone, and web platforms.
- Designing, reviewing, and maintaining functional specifications, concept sketches and diagrams, wireframes, etc.
- Identifying, investigating, and reporting problems for bug tracking.
- Developing multi-user interaction concepts, application logic and state engine systems for XR, VR and AR solutions.
SAR 19,000 to 21,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, 30 Days Paid Annual Leave
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or related discipline.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of Motion Design experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a corporate multimedia or art department environment producing high-impact visual presentations, print and video graphics, 3D animations and motion graphics.
- A Show Reel / Portfolio of professional work demonstrating an exceptional design and narrative aesthetic produced for client-oriented projects.
- Expert operational abilities in Autodesk Maya, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Understanding of alternate motion design/post-production software and systems.
- Experience leading large motion design projects, including conceptualizing, resource scoping, client interaction, and final execution.
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal departments and interface effectively with clients.
- Mastery of wide range of video production tools and techniques and expert knowledge of post-production pipeline processes.
- Experience in directing work such as photographers, illustrators, sound designers.
About the Company
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)