Job description / Role
Visual Merchandiser - Wojooh - Jeddah
Job Summary :
Reporting to the Area Visual Merchandising Manager, the Visual Merchandiser is responsible for organising and deploying high quality visual merchandising across the market. The Visual Merchandiser is also responsible for guiding the in store teams, as well as ensuring the consistency of standards.
Main Responsibilities :
- Implement high quality visual merchandising strategy and presentations through seasonal event calendar and brand guidelines.
- Coach and build strong relations with Sales Executives/ VM Ambassador and Senior Sales Executives, so that they can help maintain presentations.
- Measure the impact of merchandising action plans and issue weekly report to the Area Visual Merchandising Manager with photographs, comments and measurements of sales impact.
- Follow and implement brand seasonal VM guidelines.
- Attends brand training events and workshops
- Supports the installations of internal brand events.
- Installation of all window, in store animations, events and campaigns in line with the global marketing and event calendars.
- Conducts regular store and market visits to check adherence to brand standards and report back to the Area Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Supports new market and store opening.
- Additional tasks might be required, in reasonable alignment with the job role.
- Stay up to date with brand activities and external competitor activities.
Previous Experience :
- 2 -3 years of visual merchandising experience
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.