Job description / Role
• Creates, develops and implements all visual merchandising programs.
• Designs in-store visual displays in support of the organization's sales objectives.
• May travel to store locations in an assigned region to communicate visual merchandising strategy.
• Typically reports to top management. Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
• True first level manager. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
• Extensive knowledge of department processes.
• Typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
• 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
• A talent for design, colour and style
• Creative flair and imagination
• Strong interest in current and future design trends
• Visual/spatial awareness and manual dexterity
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
• Engaging and working well with a range of teams
• Able to work with constructive criticism.
About the Company
United Yousef M. Naghi Co. Ltd. was established in 1995 with a vision of excelling in the expansion and delivery of volume quality and efficient service delivery in products and services ranging from Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, AC and Home
Under the prolific leadership and precognition of Sheikh Ammar Naghi, the brand expanded its branches and business sectors with many international names. The company has recently expanded its field of interest and specialization by in investing in areas of retail and hospitality; namely EDDY - Electronics and Furnishing and AJWAD Hospitality.
Owing to the company's never ending efforts to expand and attain the best of the international brands to delivery and serve towards various aspects in the Kingdom, United Naghi gathered together a pool of top brands in each product category forming a distinct ranking and brand image in the retail and the hospitality sector.