Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Retail group with an excellent reputation across the region.
We are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Responsible for increasing the footfall of the store by attractively displaying products and merchandise, with the aim of promoting products in order to maximise sales. Planning and analysing the VM for the brand.
• Develop market specific strategies for various retail and visual merchandising operations and develop long and short-term objectives.
• Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
• Monitor customer profile and store size and identify appropriate visual presentation for various product categories.
• Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
• Develop visual presentations to increase sales through visual impact.
• Coordinate with visual merchandising team and analyse zone set up requirement for individual store category.
• Organize training workshops for visual merchandising
• Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result
• Put, revise and design visual merchandising ideas
• Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target market
• Monitor costs and work within budget
• Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays
• Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
• Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends
• BS Degree
• Must have at least 4 years work experience as a Visual Merchandiser or Visual Manager
• Preferably some VM experience in perfumes & cosmetics industry
• Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
• Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
• Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Ability to analyse sales merchandising reports and survey results
• Open for male Arab Nationals in Saudi now
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Salary is open and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
About the Company
British Company with an expanding office in Dubai.