Job description / Role
The role holder is responsible to lead, manage, direct, and monitor the activities of Commercial Function and ensure that they are designed, developed, and implemented in alignment with the company strategic direction
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contribute to the formulation of the corporate strategy
• Lead the development and implementation of Commercial Function’s strategy in alignment with the corporate strategy.
• Monitor the development and implementation of Strategy and Commercial Function’s policies, procedures, and processes
• Monitor performance of the Commercial Function against KPIs and objectives on a regular basis.
• Recommend improvements and efficiencies in line with the corporate priorities
• Validate and approve the annual budget of the Commercial Function in collaboration with Finance
• Set and direct the periodic revision of Commercial streams while coordinating properly with key stakeholders across the company.
• Act as the principal Commercial advisor to executive leadership.
• Drive a strategic approach into the management of Commercial related matters.
• Develops and oversees the implementation of department policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of Commercial Function activities so that all relevant requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost effective service to customers.
• Ensure the development of effective working relationships between the Strategy and Commercial departments and other services across the company.
• Ensures smooth coordination and relationship building between relevant parties/functions in order to maximize on efficiency, synergies and service quality
• Constantly monitors the number of defect/breaches to SLAs and customer service standards in order to identify and propose actions for their timely solution and avoidance.
• Leads and guides project management teams in the planning, organising, management and control of various Commercial Function related projects in order to ensure that the project cycle is completed meeting agreed project parameters (cost budget, timelines, scope and quality), standards and objectives
• Lead the new Strategic Business Units (SBU) during their incubation and maturity phase.
• Oversee the commercial capability which will support and enhance the expansion and growth agenda
Build and oversee the brand.
• Leads and directs the management of change through continuous improvement of departmental systems, processes and practices taking into account 'international best practice', changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plan
• Oversee the B2B marketing activities of the entire portfolio of products and services.
• Lead all internal and external communications, ensuring a unified and streamlined brand and value proposition.
• Ensure continuous growth through monitoring of events, conferences and any public relations activity.
• Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates based on Performance Management System.
• Develop workforce plans and succession plans with the Human Resources Function for key positions in the Commercial Function.
• Work with the Human Resource Function to provide employees within the Commercial Function with the required competencies through appropriate and blended learning.
• Collaborate with the Human Resources Function for recruitment of talent within the Commercial Function.
• Saudi National
• Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience with at least 8 years of experience in managerial role
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance
• MBA or Master's in a relevant field is a plus
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
VP Business Development
Business Development Director
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||10 Sep|
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia