Job description / Role
Lead the Contract Management department and oversee project milestones as defined by the contracts.
Our client is prestigious government entity that is responsible that significantly contributes to the Saudi 2030 Vision goals and objectives.
* Develop and oversee the Contract Management department's policies, procedures and controls.
* Monitor day-to-day activities to ensure risk compliance
* Oversee the development and implementation of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) or deadlines (if applicable) with other functions
* Oversee and ensure adherence to the entity's information security policy within the section, as published by Information Security department
* Lead the preparation and sending of letter of award and contract drafting
* Manage contract negotiation and ensure compliance with the terms and conditions
* Manage supporting the preparation, amendment and renewal of contracts as per the agreed terms, and liaisons with legal
* Lead reviewing contract terms and conditions, pricing, and change orders with internal and external parties to ensure compliance with stated terms
* Lead the development of final contracts and secure of required approvals
* Manage the process for contract sign off and inform stakeholders about successful bidder
* Lead the implementation of control measures to assist in monitoring and reporting breaches of contracts terms, delay in delivery or completion period
* Ensure delivery of payment clearance
* Manage validation and issue of supplier payment clearance based on Finance function request
* Manage variation orders in case of any contract modification
* Ensure claim management and that claims are raised to Legal Affairs function as necessary
An attractive package with benefits
* Minimum 10 year's of experience in a similar or related field
* Bachelor's degree in Business / Management or equivalent is required; Master's degree is preferred
* Due to Saudiasation policy, the candidate must be a Saudi National
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.