Job description / Role
• Reporting to the Head of Real Estate- Asset Management you will help oversee and lead the growth and development of the Real Estate activities in our Clients core market of Saudi Arabia; and the effective implementation of the Firm’s strategic plan for Real Estate, in close coordination with the Executive Committee (in particular the Head of Investment Banking and the Head of Asset Management) and CEO.
• Over time, develop a Real Estate department to ensure efficient cooperation between Investment Banking and Asset Management, ensure the department is appropriately organized and staffed, and oversee key Recruitment to meet strategic and financial objectives
• Pro-active role in Structuring Real Estate Fund Products, Negotiation of Term Sheets, Production of PPMs, Management of CMA Application Process
• Ensure that appropriate Controls and Strategies are in place for the Advisory and Real Estate Fund (i.e. Asset Management) Operations, Monitor and Manage Principal Business Risks
• Develop and manage Key Relationships at highest levels with Clients, Investors and other Key Stakeholders, including Regulatory Bodies
• Identify and source new Clients, Investors, Partnerships and Market Opportunities in Saudi Arabia (and GCC, as the case may be)
• Drive the revenues, profitability and efficiency of the Real Estate department, including its Advisory, Real Estate Fund (i.e. Asset Management) and Placement sub-segments
• Degree in Economics, Real Estate, Business or Finance related discipline, Master degree is preferable.
• At least 6 years of experience with strong Financial Modeling, Valuations and Real Estate Transaction Structuring experience.
• Demonstrate a track record of capability in Financial Modelling, Transaction Advisory in Real Estate. Practical experience in Cash Modelling and preferably with Funds Model exposure.
• Strong IT/Computer skills including MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and preferably Arabic
• International and Domestic Travel required.
• Must have relevant Saudi Real Estate exposure.
Excellent Salary on offer which includes Basic, Housing Allowance and Transportation Allowance – Tax Free; plus Medical coverage, annual Flights and excellent working conditions.
If interested, please forward updated CV's in word format for review. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3-5 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager - Strategy
Investment Manager (PPP / BOT)
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
CFO - Finance Transformation