Job description / Role
This is an opportunity to revamp an entire finance department and bring it to gold standard.
- Family owned corporation that has been around for over 50 years
- Implement robust accounting systems and driving the migration to the new ERP system for:
- Group Holding as well as 20+ subsidiaries (including 100% ownership along with JVs)
- Implementing proper accounting standards for subsidiaries.
- Advisory work for the Holding company's current finance team
- Train and lead Finance teams for subsidiaries
- Grow their own team as well as to advise Group CFO as to how to develop the Group Finance team optimally (most not highly qualified
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- 10 -15 years' General Finance experience
- Big 4 Consulting starting ground
- International corporate experience
- +5 years' managerial experience (must be well versed in coaching & training staff as it's part of company culture to upskill one's team and to help employees grow internally)
- Leadership experience in implementing proper accounting standards for organisations
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.