Job description / Role
We are seeking to recruit a top-notch Saudi national for a renowned entity in the Kingdom.
- You would provide strategic direction and establish risk-based auditing and reporting methodologies, provide leadership in the areas of internal auditing throughout the organization which is consistent and aligned with the business objectives.
- Manages and work closely with external professional auditing service consultants and acts as a company liaison for the holding and the subsidiaries.
- Identify and deal with fraud cases as per the guidelines and regulations.
- Ensures that due diligence process is being properly done for all new/existing projects. Assist the Chairman of the Audit Committee in developing and maintaining annual risk assessment, annual audit plan and updates to the Senior Management and Audit Committee.
- Ensure that they conduct internal audit assignments under the International Auditing Standards and Professional Code of Ethics (Big 4 benchmark), and conduct a detailed review of findings and issues & make sure they are properly documented, communicated and agreed upon with the auditees.
- Construct and ensure that audit reports are prepared in a timely manner and that audit issues are placed in an appropriate context with recommendations presented in a persuasive manner for proper implementation.
- Develop comprehensive, practical audit programs of audit coverage for the assigned location /unit.
- Plans, directs, supervises and where appropriate conduct operational, financial and ad hoc audits of the Company’s operations and accounts throughout the Company’s administration.
- Reviews all internal control procedures and revisions thereto, recommends revision where appropriate and reports non-compliance therewith.
- Establishes and monitors the accomplishment of objectives directed toward increasing the internal auditing ability to serve higher management
At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles.
Look forward to a long term relationship Mindfield making a difference
About the Company
Mindfield Resources, is a UAE based, total HR solutions company providing high level expertise in HR management solutions.
With primary focus on providing expert services in placement consultancy support to large and medium sized organizations in middle to senior management levels in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, HR, Finance and IT, Mindfield resource in a short span of time has made a niche position for itself.
Largely covering the MENA region the valued client list mainly compromises of blue chip organizations and large transnational groups primarily in FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Banking and IT sector.
Director of Internal Audit
Big Fish Recruitment
Internal Audit Director
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Internal Audit Partner
Head of Internal Audit
Head of Internal Audit (Market & Operational Risk)