Job description / Role
Seeking a VP – Investment Banking for a leading multinational in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Reporting to the Head of Investment Banking you will lead the execution of Equity and Debt Financings, M&A, and Restructuring and Recapitalization Transactions.
• Ability to operate as Project / Deal Team Lead, driving the Work Product and Transaction Processes and coordinating Internal Resources.
• Taking primary responsibility for running Deal Process, including creating Project Timelines and directing the Creation of Client Deliverables.
• Playing key leadership role amongst Junior Team Members, including Development, Training, and Mentoring of Analysts and Associates.
• Performing extensive Valuation and Pricing Analysis.
• Developing Client Relationships and initiating New Client Relationships to expand Business Franchise.
• Significant Client interaction, including leading Client Phone Calls, keeping Clients up to date with the Deal Process and presenting Valuation Materials to Clients.
• Interaction with Potential Buyers, including Presentation of Marketing Materials.
• 6 to 9 years of specific experience and relevant exposure to Investment Banking
• Proven track record in M&A Transaction Execution, experience in GCC is a plus
• Ideally will be working at another Leading Investment Bank
• Ability to work in a Fast-paced, Team-based environment with minimal supervision.
• Be an independent thinker and resourceful problem solver
• Working knowledge of Deal Structuring and Closing Principals.
• Strong Communication and Networking skills.
• Impeccable Research, Quantitative and Analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
• Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, especially Microsoft Excel and VBA.
• Ability to organize and track overlapping Tasks and Assignments, with frequent priority changes
• Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
If suitable and interested, please apply with your updated CV in word format for review.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3-5 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Credit Risk Manager / Analyst
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)