Job description / Role
* Minimum 8+ years of experience within the Food & Beverages Industry within plant management
* Experience in setting up a plant
* Managing a large team and leading them from the front
Our client is a newly established Food and Beverage Manufacturing company in the Kingdom. They are establishing a greenfield plant and the first of its kind the region.
* Managing and controlling the day-to-day operations of the factory.
* Full responsibility for the production, engineering, HSE, quality, warehouse, and R&D.
* Review and approve production plan, raw material forecasts, and procurement, fixed assets approval and procurement, maintenance plan including PM, and efficiencies including machine downtime.
* Handling all HR issues for the staff.
* Machine utilisation and factory capacity utilisation.
* Ensure all factory licenses are compliant.
Working with a newly established company in the Kingdom.
* Vast experience working in the snacks industry in the GCC.
* Experience in leading a large team.
* Experience in setting up a plant.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Operations Director - Facility Management
Chief Operating Officer
|Saudi Arabia||3 Feb|