Job description / Role
- Manage information security risk program
- Create risk and operational KPI's in collaboration with the board
- Provide program reporting and manage cross enterprise teams and committees
- Coordinate and participate in project investment strategy and resource planning
- Strong experience in Information Security
- Experience in managing large information security & risk teams
- Must have CISSP or CISA certifications
- Understanding of ICS and understand integration of IT and OT controls
About the Company
Tec Group International partners with organizations in different sectors to support their growth and development. Our core business is in the recruitment of highly specialized technical and operational personnel, usually at mid to senior level.
Additionally, we support the engagement of over 515 contractors worldwide as well as a number of executive search mandates.
Headquartered in London, we have progressed in 5 years from a single site business to a global operation. We have regional centres in London, Glasgow, Houston, Boston, Dubai and Qatar.
Our growth, despite progressive, has been modest and in-tune with our clients and their growth. We have 40 recruitment consultants and 11 support staff globally.