Job description / Role
The position plays a key role in the within the Shared Services Centre lead the 'Strategic & Services Governance' function, within the 'Strategic Capabilities' Tower of SSC. The role is accountable for the creation, operation and control of the end-to-end governance framework across Shared Service Centre covering Strategy, Demand, Pricing/Recovery, Portfolio Company transition model and Services to end customers.
• Preeminent Financial Services Organization with multiple subsidary businesses that this department will serve.
Commercials & Cost Recovery
• Responsible for the cost recovery and future commercialisation of SSC capabilities and services that are delivered to companies (and any other entities as appropriate).
Transition of Services & Established Portfolio Companies
• Responsible for the governance framework applied to Portfolio Companies to accelerate their growth and optimize funding through the use of Shared Services.
• Responsible for the framework and governance over transition of established Brownfield companies into / out of SSC.
Demand Mgmt. & Services Portfolio Mgmt.
• Ownership of Demand Management process to collate and understand SSC wide demand for services, platforms and capabilities from different Companies, industry sectors and platforms.
• Working closely with the SSC 'client facing' relationship management organization to ensure a robust process for singular SSC view of demand.
• Using information collected via the Demand Management process and wider SSC engagement, manage and evolve the services portfolio of SSC.
• Support the SSC leadership to make appropriate decisions relating to enablement or change of capabilities to serve Portfolio Company requirements.
• The Strategic & Services Governance lead will be responsible through the transformation phase to lead all design and enablement activities needed to stand-up a fit-for-purpose governance function for SSC, per above mentioned scope.
• Key initiatives to be undertaken (not limited to) are operating model design of above sub-functions, end-to-end enablement roadmap ownership, SSC commercial & cost recover models development, business processes development, resource identification and the integration blueprint to ensure interoperability with the wider SSC capabilities and functions.
• Furthermore, ensuring the enabled capabilities are underpinned by technology and tooling will also be a key requirement of the role during transformation stage.
• Post-transformation ('Operate' phase), this role will transition into the management and oversight of the capabilities enabled during transformation stage.
• The role is also expected to also work closely with and provide hands-on support to the Transformation Office (SSC Strategic PMO capability) and the Service Innovation & Operations function of SSC.
• Join the SSC in growth mode building something from the ground up
• One of the top organization in Saudi Arabia, contributing to national level change
• Tax free salary
• Minimum bachelors degree, however Master's / MBA degree or equivalent preferred in Business Administration, Accounting, etc.
• Minimum 10 years of experience working across multinational services organizations or directly with Shared Services organizations - including consulting firms, large scale BPO providers or Big4
• Experienced working with and / or managing 3rd party consulting support
• Proven track record of services / product line governance, commercial & financial modelling, business analysis whilst also comfortable with detailed level operational discussions
• Professional Certifications such as CFA or FRM would be beneficial
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.