Job description / Role
Vice President of Technology - KSA
- The VP of Technology will report to the CIO and be an integral part of the leadership team.
- Effectively manage the in-process integration of integrated services platform
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to multiple teams within the organization.
- Review and approve the implementation of new operational processes.
- Strong track record of building high-performing international teams
- Experience developing and managing departmental budgets covering multiple areas
- Experience in IT leadership and management
- Experience in program management, including project planning, scheduling, and resource management
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.