Job description / Role
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Inform customers about the day’s specials
• Offer menu recommendations upon request
• Take accurate food and drinks orders
• Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
• Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
• Follow all relevant health department regulations
• Provide excellent customer service to guests
SAR 1,500 to 2,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
• Proven work experience as a Waiter
• Attentiveness and patience for customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Active listening and effective communication skills
• Team spirit
• Flexibility to work in shifts
About the Company
Aseel Holding aims to invest in the Hospitality, Retail, Food & Beverages Sectors In alignment with the Kingdom Vision 2030.
Our team members contains experts from all around the world to help deliver a unique experience to our clients.
The flagship of our Food & Beverages which is Sum+Things based on a unique multi dimensional concept that incorporates a home accessories store, lounge, cafe, exclusive chocolate boutique and gallery.
Our prestigious Resort is located in Diriyah which is the tourism attraction point in Riyadh. Contains 21 Villas (Farms). Our concept is to take our guests through a captivating journey with it's lavish hotel design and the Saudi heritage that Diriyah offers.