Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Provides a friendly and personalised welcome for guests
- Offers attentive service and adapts to any constraints guests may have
- Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
- Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty
- Completes the following tasks:
- Prepares the point of sale and preparation areas
- Welcomes guests and provides waiter service
- Cleans and tidies the restaurant and preparation areas after closing
- Before every work shift, finds out about dish composition and any shortages
- Organises his/her work to suit fluctuations in numbers, events and guests
- Ensures the equipment used remains in good condition
- Is attentive to and respects guests' needs
- Helps increase customer loyalty through quality of service
- Conveys an attitude in tune with the brand, contributing to the friendly atmosphere of the restaurant and dining rooms
- Recommends and promotes the F&B and bar offers. In a wider context, is familiar with the hotel's services and latest offers
- Takes part in meeting the department's targets by respecting the procedures and internal audits applicable in the hotel
- Helps manage crockery and appliances by avoiding breakages
- May be asked to help with inventories
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
- Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
Your experience and skills include:
- Good command of written and spoken English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
- Guest oriented, service minded and attention to quality
- Sales acumen
- Good presentation
- Thorough and organised approach
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.