Job description / Role
Provide remarkable experience to the restaurant’s guests through welcoming, offering menu, provide recommendations when required and maintain hygiene and cleanliness of the restaurant and the staff.
• Check the opening process and following the opening procedure to ensure the restaurant readiness to receiving customers.
• Manage the inventory and ensure proper usage for the chinaware and cutlery to keep the breakage percentage within the acceptable limits.
• Ensure proper hygiene, maintenance, and cleanliness of the staff, bathrooms, and the serving areas.
• Train and develop the bar team on daily basis through kick-off meetings, feedback etc. to ensure refreshing the information for the employees on daily basis.
• Handle the guests welcoming, offering the menu, seating, and handling the order to provide remarkable experience for the restaurant’s customers.
• Advise the customers on recommendations, portions or number of items ordered if needed to ensure the positive impression about the restaurant.
• Handle and report guest complaints and escalation to floor manager (if required) to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Refresh and check on the tables between guests to ensure higher turnover and efficiency in customer handling as well as proper setup for the table to convey proper restaurant image.
• Implement the closing routine and making sure that all the tasks have been handled properly (either through the waiters and runners).
• Implement the policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the Brand’s policies and governmental regulations.
• Maintain quality control on the service to ensure meeting the brand requirements and positioning in the market.
• Ensure smooth running of the services for the customers’ orders in the assigned section.
• Job holder accountabilities are not limited to the above mentioned, the line manager can assign additional responsibilities when required.
• Education Secondary School level
• Experience 2 to 3 years of operations in a similar position
• Computer Skills
• Basic computer skills and POS systems.
• Languages Basic English
• Arabic (is a perk)
• Proven experience as a waiter/waitress
• Experience in F&B industry
• Fine Dining Experience is an advantage
• Active listening and Good Communication Skills
• Ability to multi task
• Can work in team
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• Open to move to Saudi Arabia
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.