Job description / Role
- The Warehouse Administrators should be able to carry out the administrative functions of a WMS controlled warehouse.
- Should be highly energized and motivated.
- Should carry out designated tasks such as allocating orders, tracking details of orders, corresponding with the Divisions when required.
- He/She must ensure that all jobs are carried out to both the customer s and company’s standards and within safe working practices.
- Must be dependable, thorough and possess organizational and administrative skills.
- Order processing in the WMS as per the sales order.
- Update product put away strategies in WMS
- Update product pack keys in WMS.
- Ensure proper completion and dispatch documentation.
- Communication with customers.
- Tracking and consolidating data for management reporting.
- Coordinate between warehouse, office and other department to resolve queries
- Filing of operational documents
- To work closely with the team with full respect to channel of authority and instructions.
- Be responsible for any given function or activity at any given time.
- Adhere to work procedures set by the company.
- Adhere to the company’s disciplinary code at all times.
- To work within, promote and identify improvements in company’s Quality Management System as per ISO 9001 standards
- Immediately report any breach in procedures, company policy or security to supervisor / management.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers expectations.
Health & Safety and Environment
- Ensure that department keeps a high standard of health and safety and environmental performance as per OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Report all incidents, of any nature and however caused, to their immediate superior completing all necessary documentation promptly and accurately.
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse any equipment provided for ensuring health, safety or welfare.
- Report damage to equipment fixtures and fittings, MHE defects, incidents at work.
- Flexibility to assignments
- Listening, understanding & Responding
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Respecting deadlines
- Attention to details
- Overall Contribution
- Quantity of Work
- Quality of Work
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.