Job description / Role
• To support the Warehouse Supervisor/Storekeeper in the day to day operation, by offering all the support required for proper storage and retrieval of goods to facilitate timely delivery
• Offload shipment, physically check and notify any discrepancies; if not store the items in appropriate and orderly manner according to reference numbers, brand names etc.
• Carry out pre retailing activities like pricing, tagging bar coding etc... as per brand guidelines/requirements.
• Pick and pack stock based on the pick lists/hand held scanners for dispatching daily to customers and retail outlets.
• Support supervisor in stock takes and cycle counts, in order to keep an overall control of stocks.
• Maintain HSE practices in the working environment in order to minimize the opportunity of damage property and injury to self and colleagues. Pro-actively remind colleagues to behave in line with the HSE processes defined by the company.
• Perform all other warehouse operational tasks as assigned by the Storekeeper/Supervisor
• High School / 12th Grade pass
• 1 to 2 years experience in Warehousing
• Computer Literate
• Well organized & disciplined
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.