Job description / Role
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is working with a leading multinational FMCG company in the Middle East. They are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager who will lead a team in Jeddah, KSA.
As the Warehouse Manager, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Maintaining physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement;
* Complying with local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements;
* Preparing and reviewing monthly reports with the corporate team on concept logistics efficiency and productivity
* Ensuring that stocks are organized in the most efficient, cost-effective and safe manner whilst ensuring a maximum productivity of resources and warehouse storage capacity;
* Maintaining warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
* Contributing team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary with benefits. If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Warehouse Manager)
* Bachelor's Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or any other related field;
* 4+ years' experience in FMCG company as a Warehouse Manager;
* Strong experience and skills in warehouse operations and transportation planning;
* Excellent communication and analytical skills;
* Must be KSA resident.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.