Job description / Role
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
• Complies with KSA warehousing Laws, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintain and monitor fleets and deliveries on timely basis
• Ensure the picking and packing process accomplished as per to the set deadlines
• Monitor and bring sustainable improvements on the process.
• The employee is obliged to perform other tasks/duties commissioned by the superior, regarding work
SAR 5,000 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years’ experience in Warehouse management
• Excellent organizational skills
• Solid knowledge warehouse management software
• With transferable Iqama
• Proficiency in English and Arabic language is a must.
About the Company
A leading trading company in th UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Cognition General Trading
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Logistics Operations Manager (Food Distribution)
Middle East Executive
Equinox Global Investments