Job description / Role
Our client, a multinational contract logistics company is looking to hire a Warehouse Manager to manage their Jeddah facilities
Our client is a multinational contract logistics company
The role of Warehouse Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
* Receives and stores product by designing and developing product movement and storage systems; improving operations; managing staff.
* Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
* Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
* Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.
* Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes warehouse operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* SAR 20,000 - 25000 + Benefits
For the role of Warehouse Manager, the ideal candidate must have the following:
* Must have at least 5+ years of experience in warehouse management.
* Must come from Contract logistics, 3PL or Distribution background
* Hands on experience with warehouse mechanization, automation, storage techniques.
* Experienced with Lean methodologies and tools.
* Must be currently based in Saudi Arabia with a transferable Iqama
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Supply Chain Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Muscat Waves Consultancy
Transport and Fleet Operations Manager - 3PL
|Saudi Arabia||4 May|