Job description / Role
Required to join a long established contractor in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the warehouse Operation to deliver optimum quality, performance and cost effectiveness.
• Plan and organize stock in the Warehouse against constantly changing Operational requirements to ensure availability of inventory to meet those requirements and to ensure processes are followed for improved security, stock and inventory management.
• Co-ordinate with Project team during project mobilization for required parts and orders any identified shortages.
• Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Qualification in Material Management or in any discipline.
• GCC experience preferred A
• Minimum 15 years relevant experience.
• Good knowledge of stores process & procedures.
• A proven track record of managing warehouse on large construction projects
• Good knowledge of SAP ERP System.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration