Job description / Role
* Manage warehouse in compliance with company's vision and policies.
* Maintain receiving, storage, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing company's policies and procedures.
* Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilisation.
* Ensure compliance with all drug warehousing and distribution regulatory requirements and specifications.
* Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, and training employees to achieve their job results.
* Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts reconciling with data storage system.
* Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Prepare the annual budget.
* Maintain excellent physical condition of the warehouse by inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
* Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring health, safety, hygiene and security procedures and protocols.
* Perform any other tasks related to the warehouse as needed and as assigned to it by the warehouse supervisor.
* Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy
* 5-8 years of warehouse experience
* Good communication in English and Arabic
* Oracle and Microsoft Office applications
* SAR 30,000 total monthly package.
* Pharmaceuticals- A local pharmaceutical company (public listed) based in Riyadh, KSA
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.